musicdumper


Who's Laughing Now - Jessie J.

Assalamualaikum :)

A little something about me you can't deny :]
.
Addicted to the one and only Mr. Adam Mitchel Lambert
I may annoy you a lot
Haters, shut your mouth, it doesn't worth it.
Leave comments after post or by the formspring box there :]
Relationship status - I'm dating someone :D
English > Malay *sometimes*

Monday

25 October 2010

Finally decided ! I'm happy without suicide ^^

hey hey, finally the UBK has decided all student must come for the afternoon session,
but me and mr haiman are the only exception, at the first laa
then only followed by Modah and Adyba ^^

crying shit*

err, cant talk to much bout it, I cant say anything,
he's so far away, very far apart from me,
truly miss him, but he didn't,
what more can I say,
my story ( crying shit ) according to the So Far Away by Avenged Sevenfold's song 

whether you realize or not, lately I've been talking ( a lot ) about Syafi Haiman,
don't think negatively huh ? we're close friends ^^

No comments: