musicdumper


Who's Laughing Now - Jessie J.

Assalamualaikum :)

A little something about me you can't deny :]
.
Addicted to the one and only Mr. Adam Mitchel Lambert
I may annoy you a lot
Haters, shut your mouth, it doesn't worth it.
Leave comments after post or by the formspring box there :]
Relationship status - I'm dating someone :D
English > Malay *sometimes*

Thursday

Edward Cullen: I don't have the strength to stay away from you anymore. 
Isabella Swan: Then don't. 
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1099212/quotes


er, for real,
I would share this page to him,
To show him , the Me that people wouldn't know,
Seriously ! Right after I tell him the only truth .
I Love Him . 
but I still need to to tell the best-friend* first ,
how could I tell you ?
we haven't met for days,
Now I really miss you,
I bet you don't :[
ahai ! I Miss You both !


* sweet en the quotes ! I wish I could say this to him ^^

No comments: