musicdumper


Who's Laughing Now - Jessie J.

Assalamualaikum :)

A little something about me you can't deny :]
.
Addicted to the one and only Mr. Adam Mitchel Lambert
I may annoy you a lot
Haters, shut your mouth, it doesn't worth it.
Leave comments after post or by the formspring box there :]
Relationship status - I'm dating someone :D
English > Malay *sometimes*

Sunday

5 December 2010

Recently

hai . we met again ( if there's readers ) here , nothing much in life now ,
and about to lose everything ( i guess ) ,
I lost my mood after skype-ing with a friend yesterday ,
he's a friend of him ,

well at least i know something ,
maybe i felt bad when people don't like him while I'm really in love with him ,

includes today , its been 2 days ,
no texts no contact , I don't know what happens to him ,
and it really hurts me a lot ,
as I am losing my mood ,
and he been like this ,
it getting me crazy and hopeless -.-"
damn it .

anyway , I'm sorry for the blog ,
I guess that my blog wasn't good and cute enough than the others,
I could do it, but I just don't want to .

No comments: