musicdumper


Who's Laughing Now - Jessie J.

Assalamualaikum :)

A little something about me you can't deny :]
.
Addicted to the one and only Mr. Adam Mitchel Lambert
I may annoy you a lot
Haters, shut your mouth, it doesn't worth it.
Leave comments after post or by the formspring box there :]
Relationship status - I'm dating someone :D
English > Malay *sometimes*

Monday

28 February 2011

Senyum Sinis : )

hari ni kan ramai orang senyum sinis dengan kita tau, haha :]

its great, at least people are smiling to me, not the other way right?
but the only thing is, people were like " ehem, ayieda ! a 'good' day huh? *coughs* "
-______________-
yeah, its been a great day, Ive been smiling since morning, to much happiness,
friends: " orang dilamun cinta, biasalah :] "

haha, da kecoh rupanyaa, wahai rakan rakan yang tercinta,
saya tak anggap "benda" ni rahsia,
tapi "benda" ni da kecoh sangat laa
sampai satu kelas BSC da kecoh -.-"
I'm not even in BSC, I'm ASC-ans
kau orang ni memang kaki-gossip betul la 

*terkejut saya bila nampak facebook's notification nama dia yang paling atas,
dia tulis di wall saya :D hee

ahaa! bahagia la kononnya :]


No comments: