musicdumper


Who's Laughing Now - Jessie J.

Assalamualaikum :)

A little something about me you can't deny :]
.
Addicted to the one and only Mr. Adam Mitchel Lambert
I may annoy you a lot
Haters, shut your mouth, it doesn't worth it.
Leave comments after post or by the formspring box there :]
Relationship status - I'm dating someone :D
English > Malay *sometimes*

Saturday

5 February 2011

FIRST OF ALL! I WANNA SAY SORRY TO MY BELOVED FRIENDS!
sorry guys ! i really wanna join u guys on friday, but things here *my home* are so complicated, havent talk to my mum for like 4 or 5 days maybe, I dunno why is she so mad at me -.-"
just hoping you guys had a great time, even though i'm not there,
well of course u guys did , i'm not the main thing there :DD
SORRY AGAIN! WHAT EVER IT IS I LOVE YOU GUYS SOOOOO MUCH !!

okay, done :DD
Comel kan makhluk dua ekor niee :DD
tadi pergi ke AEON Jusco Tebrau City, and guess what ?
it's load with so many people,
man ! naseb baek da biasa an kat sini,
kalaw tak , mahu sesat gua :DD

ke sana bersama:
Amirul Hassan - my only brothaa :D
Siti Nur Aisah - my future sister-in-law / already a sistaa to me
and
Ilmam - my brothaa friend
( i dont date him FOR SHO -.-" )

okay we catch the movie, there up there :)
comel kan dua ekor beruang niee :D
reminds me of birthday boy, Nazri Zamri :D

[ picture loading.......]
*tettt! gambar kat fb xcomel, haha, nt aq masokkan screen cap mase tengah skpe dgn dye*

birthday dye 4 February laa an,
tepatt pukol 12 da skype, suroh wish la tuh,
haha , Happy Birthday Abang :D
*cehceh, abang konon! beza berapa bulan je kot sayang oit*

dah menyasar ke tempat lain pulakk -.-"

hary ni teman kak Ecah tengok2 baju,
we call it "window sopink"
HAHA !

baju kemeja untuk kerja katanyaa ,
well the only prob is,
she likes colors like reddish, pinky,
she still looks firm tho

but reddish? pinky ? kill meh !

haha, sumpaa, aq mmg suka keluar dgn abang akak aq nie,
else than abang belanja wayang and makan,
i never got boring dgn diurang,
abang always got the punchline which i really love,

plus ofcourse its the time i spend with the adults,
else than only same-aged friends.
my thought:
its how we got the skill of communication,
with all kind of people :D
and a way to mengembangkan otak ,
dalam cara kita berfikir ,
sebab kita bergaul dengan orang yang lebih tua
senang citee , banyak makan garam la
*cehceh! ayieda mem-poyo-kan diri :DD *

thats it kott ?

No comments: