musicdumper


Who's Laughing Now - Jessie J.

Assalamualaikum :)

A little something about me you can't deny :]
.
Addicted to the one and only Mr. Adam Mitchel Lambert
I may annoy you a lot
Haters, shut your mouth, it doesn't worth it.
Leave comments after post or by the formspring box there :]
Relationship status - I'm dating someone :D
English > Malay *sometimes*

Tuesday

04 October 2011

- Current Situation - Buzyyyyyyyyyyyyy -

I'm working on my Projek Prinsip Perakaunan and need to be done ( seriously , no joke ) or else i wont be able to take my SPM next year, how exhausting -.-

I had already done about half of it, but sudden attack from virus from the school computer lab, my work all gone =/= i mind was fucked up. so i need to start all over again like hell , thank you virus :')

and yeah, HELLO OCTOBER :D nice to see yaa.

ouh yeeee. Syafi Haiman was here :)
hai syafiii, thanks sbb mention blog ni kat sekola tetibe =/=
hahaha kbyeee :)



thanks dear , it's .................... sweet :') ily MHR

No comments: