musicdumper


Who's Laughing Now - Jessie J.

Assalamualaikum :)

A little something about me you can't deny :]
.
Addicted to the one and only Mr. Adam Mitchel Lambert
I may annoy you a lot
Haters, shut your mouth, it doesn't worth it.
Leave comments after post or by the formspring box there :]
Relationship status - I'm dating someone :D
English > Malay *sometimes*

Sunday

01 September 2012 - I thought . . .

I thought we are moving on.
I thought we are trying.
I thought we are gonna be okay.
I thought you would stay holding my faith.
I thought you are trying.
I thought we are improving.

Again, to know things by my own self, it hurts.
I don't share stories with people right away.
I keep it to myself, hurting alone.

"why should you stay with someone who hurts you while there is a guy that always make you happy"

It's not that I am controlling. I just afraid of losing you. hoping you got what I'm trying to say.

hmm I promise, if this (relay) is going on, I will be more considerate. and please promise, you will too. :')

No comments: