musicdumper


Who's Laughing Now - Jessie J.

Assalamualaikum :)

A little something about me you can't deny :]
.
Addicted to the one and only Mr. Adam Mitchel Lambert
I may annoy you a lot
Haters, shut your mouth, it doesn't worth it.
Leave comments after post or by the formspring box there :]
Relationship status - I'm dating someone :D
English > Malay *sometimes*

Sunday

16 Ogos 2012

hai all. this would be one of  my hardest time till 16th August 2012. and yes, Love Failure.

For all, having a relationship is super fantastic. I swear.
Long term relationship ? SUPER HOT baby.

but guys to keep it up, its very hard. kadang kadang kita ingat kita dah buat yang terbaik, but still no enough. one thing to do is never ever tunding jari. it would be very stupid.

Kita tak boleh expect relationship stable je forever. there are always times where fight and betrayal. we just cant ignore all this stuff. face it, bear it, endure it.

yeah, and what i've been through, I swear it is fucking hard :'(

dear you, I know that I have no charm. and I know there are times where you get bored. but to know all this stuff. and i figure it out myself and not sharing it with anyone, it is stupidly fucking hard that I cannot stand any more. I could kill myself that night I swear. The pain is indescribable. I did what I promised I won't do.

Tak boleh tidur. So with unconscious mind , I do this. I swear, its kinda out of my control. and it still there today. aku bertattoo sekarang.


Stop saying it is berdosa and stuff. kalau aku boleh tahan diri, aku tahan. tapi tak boleh. aku tak sedar. menyesal ? mungkin, tapi benda dah jadi.dan benda tu masih ada.

trust me, kalau aku sedar, aku buat Infinity symbol. I have been love that symbol for so long. this symbol? aku pun tak tahu apa. i just start with a line (bottom line) but it was like.... i dont know what am i doing actually.

*malam tu, aku tak pasti aku tidur atau aku pitam. :'|

No comments: