musicdumper


Who's Laughing Now - Jessie J.

Assalamualaikum :)

A little something about me you can't deny :]
.
Addicted to the one and only Mr. Adam Mitchel Lambert
I may annoy you a lot
Haters, shut your mouth, it doesn't worth it.
Leave comments after post or by the formspring box there :]
Relationship status - I'm dating someone :D
English > Malay *sometimes*

Friday

23 JANUARY 2010

happy birthday to you! happy birthday to you! happy birthday to my syunc! happy birthday to you!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH MY DEAR!


i dedicate my 23 JANUARY 2010 for my syunc,, TAFFAZANI IKHWAN BIN HAMDAN..
the day is for you okay!


birthday boy;
hye syunc,, hepi birthday intan payung! da tua kn cik payung neyh! haha,, papepon thx sbb jdikn hidop nie sesuatu yg lbey baek buat insan yg bername siti nur aida binti nor ahmad ni,, thx for make my life better,, and you are my only syg twu!thx da buat i slalu senyum pisang! i sygs you sgt2 twu!! this is ur first birthday yg kite same2 smbot kn? so jgn lupe tarikh nie,, i syg u sgt2 twuu! and this year spm kn? gudluck sygs,,! wish u all the best!


so,, my gift is.. a bouquet of luck,,a packets of kisses,, and a box of hugs fo you! and i xtw nk bli adiah ape utk u la yg konkrit,, nt i pk k?


I LOVE YOU, TAFFAZANI IKHWAN!

No comments: