musicdumper


Who's Laughing Now - Jessie J.

Assalamualaikum :)

A little something about me you can't deny :]
.
Addicted to the one and only Mr. Adam Mitchel Lambert
I may annoy you a lot
Haters, shut your mouth, it doesn't worth it.
Leave comments after post or by the formspring box there :]
Relationship status - I'm dating someone :D
English > Malay *sometimes*

Wednesday

20 October 2010

HAHAHAHAHA!

Due to image uploads ( blogger ) will be disable for two hours at 5:00PM PDT on 20th October 2010, Wednesday, so I am not going to upload it here, but later I will place it at the side bar, pictures of my friends and I already uploaded at my Facebook account and you guys could check it out at this link ! ^^
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2061692&id=1273751880

So, er I need a friend to talk ! Maybe because for 2 days ago, I been with friends, and not stop talking ! Gosh, I want to go through those days back !

No comments: