musicdumper


Who's Laughing Now - Jessie J.

Assalamualaikum :)

A little something about me you can't deny :]
.
Addicted to the one and only Mr. Adam Mitchel Lambert
I may annoy you a lot
Haters, shut your mouth, it doesn't worth it.
Leave comments after post or by the formspring box there :]
Relationship status - I'm dating someone :D
English > Malay *sometimes*

Tuesday

2 November 2010

Best la !


Last night, I get on the bed really late, about 3 something, on the call , just get stressful,
so I need someone to talk, and to fulfil his promise before to call me, ha-ha !
nice talk, nice talk, nice songs, nice voice,
thanks for being so caring, yeah ! no worries, we're just friend okay ?
Caring As A Friend Should Be
* I didn't confess anything eay ? *

Er enough bout him, bangun, and tertido dalam toilet, haha ! naseb ibu jerit, kalaw x, x sedar kott,

blah blah blah, really enjoy today, talking and gossip-ing a lot,
Adyba, Fadiela, Atiqah, Ummi, and me
siap skip sekolah lagi, sebab nak merasa nasi lemak dekat restaurant ape tah, idea Ummi yaa !

pastu da buad dosa cabut sekolah, buad pahala, kemas surau okay ? haha, da siap, berbual empty , macammacam topik, apa sajaa la mereka ini, tapy seronok, tidak mengapa,

nice laa ! er suppose hary ni hary yang tidak membahagia kan, tapy tidak terjadi, hary yang penuh kelaparan adalaa, haha

* maaf saya menulis sebegini rupa bahasa, saje jee

No comments: