musicdumper


Who's Laughing Now - Jessie J.

Assalamualaikum :)

A little something about me you can't deny :]
.
Addicted to the one and only Mr. Adam Mitchel Lambert
I may annoy you a lot
Haters, shut your mouth, it doesn't worth it.
Leave comments after post or by the formspring box there :]
Relationship status - I'm dating someone :D
English > Malay *sometimes*

Sunday

28 November 2010

heyy,

hm, HOI ! er, sorry,
eah kaw sory laa,
day by day , I'm getting irritated by you friend*

since that day,
yeah ! I know it's a lame,
being mad because of you said bad thing about Lambert,
but I'm just hoping,
sometimes care bout my feeling can you?
yeah ! I'm irritated,

---------------------

here's a lyric, it's nice duh ^^

one, you’re like a dream come true
Two, just wanna be with you
Three, girl it’s plain to see
That you’re the only one for me and
Four, repeat steps one through three
Five, make you fall in love with me
If ever I believe my work is done
Then I’ll start back at one

Back To One - Brian Mcknight

No comments: