musicdumper


Who's Laughing Now - Jessie J.

Assalamualaikum :)

A little something about me you can't deny :]
.
Addicted to the one and only Mr. Adam Mitchel Lambert
I may annoy you a lot
Haters, shut your mouth, it doesn't worth it.
Leave comments after post or by the formspring box there :]
Relationship status - I'm dating someone :D
English > Malay *sometimes*

Tuesday

.. jeng jeng jeng

"everybody has their journey, everybody already has their mission, things that they are supposed to do, and certain things that are fated, and certain things are out of control, thanks to the universe for revealing the path that I am suppose to go down and I won't change it, I think its interesting and a reflection of who I am as a person, I feel like I'm getting to be me"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=29pKLydBdG4&feature=watch_response
5:05 - 5:23
totally touching !

No comments: