musicdumper


Who's Laughing Now - Jessie J.

Assalamualaikum :)

A little something about me you can't deny :]
.
Addicted to the one and only Mr. Adam Mitchel Lambert
I may annoy you a lot
Haters, shut your mouth, it doesn't worth it.
Leave comments after post or by the formspring box there :]
Relationship status - I'm dating someone :D
English > Malay *sometimes*

Monday

13 December 2010

Meet --> Talk --> Smile --> Laugh --> Love --> Marriage
simplee je nak kawen?

haha, why am i talking about marriage ? nothing actually,
i hate KERJA KAWEN, -.-"
well if I attend someone's marriage but I don't know at all whose is it,
so i don't like it, way too many strangers -.-"
haha ^^

so yesterday , I attend one , 
I DON'T KNOW WHO'S THE BRIDE OR THE BRIDEGROOM !
-.-"

macam apa daa ! haiss,
makan pon xbest -.-"
nasi minyak xde ke?
haha banyak demand pulakk . . .



No comments: