musicdumper


Who's Laughing Now - Jessie J.

Assalamualaikum :)

A little something about me you can't deny :]
.
Addicted to the one and only Mr. Adam Mitchel Lambert
I may annoy you a lot
Haters, shut your mouth, it doesn't worth it.
Leave comments after post or by the formspring box there :]
Relationship status - I'm dating someone :D
English > Malay *sometimes*

Saturday

4 December 2010


damn ! ayah x bagy pegy,
dye suroh tuka JB je
-.-"

I have to think of:

Family : which want me to change to JB

Friends : well I'll miss them so much

Adam Lambert : no more Lambert later, gosh ! how am I gonna live?

HIM : damn, gonna miss him or now I need to move on? (T.T) ILY IMY INY always

Facebook / Blogger : can't update anymore !

Phones : no more texting and calling , *supersaver*

Freedom : damn ~  no more bunking classes -.-"

HELP ME DUDE !

No comments: