musicdumper


Who's Laughing Now - Jessie J.

Assalamualaikum :)

A little something about me you can't deny :]
.
Addicted to the one and only Mr. Adam Mitchel Lambert
I may annoy you a lot
Haters, shut your mouth, it doesn't worth it.
Leave comments after post or by the formspring box there :]
Relationship status - I'm dating someone :D
English > Malay *sometimes*

Thursday

8 December 2010

Maaf Tercarut !


guys, i'm damn sad ! seriously, damn sad ! Adam's album (For Your Entertainment) sold out !
cibai benar laa ! 
soon i'll get the EP Acoustic Live faster ! I Dont Care what people gonna say !

da seday tuh, xde mood laa nak shoppe even ade member day kat jco, like HELL!
arghh !



PLUS ! i miss my buddies and Him soo much!



adapted from Fadiela Supanat blog,
here's the link

thanks ! imissyouu <3

1 comment:

Fadhilah Supanat said...

miss u babe ! next week ta confirm join or ta .saked maken terokk . :'(