musicdumper


Who's Laughing Now - Jessie J.

Assalamualaikum :)

A little something about me you can't deny :]
.
Addicted to the one and only Mr. Adam Mitchel Lambert
I may annoy you a lot
Haters, shut your mouth, it doesn't worth it.
Leave comments after post or by the formspring box there :]
Relationship status - I'm dating someone :D
English > Malay *sometimes*

Sunday

to informative anonymous

hey, guys ! a post already privated, if u noticed :)



okay, since i got my iPad, i'm less online by the laptop, so i'm gonna rarely (not really) updating my blog and stuff,
so now at 12 , i just online by laptop, and i noticed this comment from an anonymous 

An Anonymous said...
Mmm If you're addicted to him, I should tell you that he DOES NOT want these pics online.. they were taken off his private facebook and he's really upset... jsyk,

okay ! thanks to you for the information, i felt bad for Adam , seriously, u have already post it about three days, and i just new bout it,

so , if you ( this anonymous ) read this, i wanna talk to you , please ! i wanna know you !

No comments: