musicdumper


Who's Laughing Now - Jessie J.

Assalamualaikum :)

A little something about me you can't deny :]
.
Addicted to the one and only Mr. Adam Mitchel Lambert
I may annoy you a lot
Haters, shut your mouth, it doesn't worth it.
Leave comments after post or by the formspring box there :]
Relationship status - I'm dating someone :D
English > Malay *sometimes*

Saturday

21 July 2012

Assalamualaikum.

Salam Ramadhan. heee hari ni first day puasa. Alhamdulillah. tahun ni semangat puasa lain macam.

As A muslim, I really should glad that this fasting month came again, and yes I am glad. I hope I really do learn about hardship from starving whole day. Ramadhan teaches us to appreciate life and being concern and understand about people on the other side of the world starving.

haha broken english soryy :D baru lepas sahur, memang macam ni. ayat songsang. hahaha


No comments: