musicdumper


Who's Laughing Now - Jessie J.

Assalamualaikum :)

A little something about me you can't deny :]
.
Addicted to the one and only Mr. Adam Mitchel Lambert
I may annoy you a lot
Haters, shut your mouth, it doesn't worth it.
Leave comments after post or by the formspring box there :]
Relationship status - I'm dating someone :D
English > Malay *sometimes*

Saturday

19 November 2010

heyyy !


dear readers, ( if got )
I'm sorry if this page requires few seconds to load
I mean more than few seconds, a moment to be exact,
it just that day by day, this page been loaded by a lot of things,

currently, I'm being busy with Lambert,
and everything I love bout him,
I get it into this blog,
so it's getting heavier,
SORRY !

anyway,
I know some of you don't really get into him,
in other words, you hate him,
see, I don't care, whether you love him or not,
it wasn't a problem to me,

he's a good singer, in other hand he's cute and kinda hot-stuff to me, just that he's gay!
I just adore him so much, yeah ! I'm addicted ^^

No comments: