musicdumper


Who's Laughing Now - Jessie J.

Assalamualaikum :)

A little something about me you can't deny :]
.
Addicted to the one and only Mr. Adam Mitchel Lambert
I may annoy you a lot
Haters, shut your mouth, it doesn't worth it.
Leave comments after post or by the formspring box there :]
Relationship status - I'm dating someone :D
English > Malay *sometimes*

Sunday

6 March 2011

berjaya kemas bilik :D proud and loud !

yela ean, setelah bilik bagai di lambung ombak dan kemudian nya di gulung oleh ribut taufan,
akhirnya, siap juga saya kemas bilik ni, even tho not that nice or watever,
but at least people would glad to come in :)
hee *bangga ni*

eah, lama pulak tak buka Billboard kan? mari kita jengah sekejap...
Whoaaa ! tengok List tuh....
  1. Lady Gaga - Born This Way
  2. CeeLo Green - F**k You
  3. Bruno Mars - Grenade
  4. P!nk - F**king Perfect
  5. Rihanna - S & M
  6. Katy Perry - Firework
  7. Enrique Iglesias - Tonight ( I'm Lovin' You )
  8. Katy Perry - E.T
  9. Jeniffer Lopez - On The Floor
  10. Dr Dre - I Need A Doctor
Nice ! number one to four, I would say I love those song, specially F**k You,
seriously nice ! but sadly Hold It Against Me by Britney Spears isn't there -.-"

I haven't heard the number 5, 8, 9 and 10 =.="
gonna hear it now, byee !

teehee :D if only i could just spoke out more about Adam Lambert w/out get offended, there would be an essay for it :D

( click to enlarge and much clear vision )

No comments: